I'll go with thee to the lane's end... I am a kind of burr, I shall stick. Shakespeare, Measure for Measure
I write not to teach but to learn. Rebecca West
- "Always Forever Now," Ideomancer volume 13, issue 2
- "Black Sun," Black Static # 32
- "Bread or Cake" and "Pride/Shame,"2nd Annual Philadelphia One-Minute Play Festival
- "Copper Heart," Polluto Magazine issue 5, A Steampunk Orange
- "The Accomplished Birder's Guide to Overcoming Rejection," Last Drink Bird Head, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- "Another Night With the Henriksens," Player's Theater Halloween One-Act Festival NYC 2008
- "Hating the Lovers," and "Pipe Down!" Geez Magazine: Thirty Sermons You Would Never Hear in Church
- "Beth/slash/Nathan," Paper Fruit Blogiversary Contest
Monday, July 14, 2008
the greatest black cherry soda?
I love obscure sodas from small companies. Black cherry soda was a special treat in my family.
Recently, I did a study to find the best black cherry soda. To qualify, it had to be from a small company, bottled in glass, contain real cherry, and taste good.
I also gave special preference to local companies. You see the winner above, Boylan's black cherry soda, with one of its buddies, Boylan's seltzer. Boylan's is bottled in New Jersey.
at 2:57 PM
- karen joy fowler
- jerome stueart
- gregory frost
- george macdonald
- hal duncan
- shweta narayan
- cory doctorow
- desirina boskovich
- picture books review
- helen mallon
- open up, flower!
- ben francisco
- daniel gracely
- justin whitney
- kater cheek's art
- keyan bowes
- ecstatic days
- glass maze
- paper fruit
conservation and ecology
grow your own
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (32)
- ► 2007 (40)