Is this the real life? This version of Freddy Mercury's magnum opus starts out a little silly, but becomes, for me at least, fairly mesmerizing.
I'll go with thee to the lane's end... I am a kind of burr, I shall stick. Shakespeare, Measure for Measure
I write not to teach but to learn. Rebecca West
- "Always Forever Now," Ideomancer volume 13, issue 2
- "Black Sun," Black Static # 32
- "Bread or Cake" and "Pride/Shame,"2nd Annual Philadelphia One-Minute Play Festival
- "Copper Heart," Polluto Magazine issue 5, A Steampunk Orange
- "The Accomplished Birder's Guide to Overcoming Rejection," Last Drink Bird Head, edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- "Another Night With the Henriksens," Player's Theater Halloween One-Act Festival NYC 2008
- "Hating the Lovers," and "Pipe Down!" Geez Magazine: Thirty Sermons You Would Never Hear in Church
- "Beth/slash/Nathan," Paper Fruit Blogiversary Contest
Monday, July 16, 2007
- karen joy fowler
- jerome stueart
- gregory frost
- george macdonald
- hal duncan
- shweta narayan
- cory doctorow
- desirina boskovich
- picture books review
- helen mallon
- open up, flower!
- ben francisco
- daniel gracely
- justin whitney
- kater cheek's art
- keyan bowes
- ecstatic days
- glass maze
- paper fruit
conservation and ecology
grow your own
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (32)
- giant justin with tiny keyan and shweta
- Pat Tillman, new information
- shaman optometrist fights age, recalls scouting da...
- Caravaggio painting; Goethe quote
- Ultimate Question, Nietzsche Family Circus, distur...
- San Diego Mormon Temple
- Tintin, and Moorcock's open source character
- Rossetti's Mnemosene and my favorite Yeats poem.
- Jim Boggia cover of "Somebody to Love"
- niki de saint phalle dragon and my birthday
- Beck - Nobody's Fault But My Own
- UC Men's Octet - Bohemian Rhapsody
- ▼ July (12)